We've got 2 more days before the Green Long Beach! Festival this Saturday!
It was awesome seeing over 50 people come out for Tuesday's pre-festival meeting and it was fun meeting and talking with many of you. Thank you to all those who were able to make it to the meeting! For those who couldn't, here's a quick recap:
- Elliot Gonzales, festival organizer, shared from his heart why he wanted to host this festival.
- We talked about the "Down to Earth" theme and how after only 2.5 months of planning, there has been incredible community ownership for the festival - all of us sharing a piece of Elliot's vision.
- The festival Logistics Team were introduced and each team member shared about what his or her role has been for the festival.
- Team members took general logistical questions.
- We emphasized the importance of ongoing collaboration and asked everyone to Save The Date of Thurs, May 28th for a post-festival meeting for strategic conversation. Please RSVP for it with me here at email@example.com.
- We broke from group time and gave everyone an opportunity to look at their booth assignments or stage schedule, ask specific questions to the appropriate Logistics Team member and also to mingle and meet other participants.
It was a fun time of cultivating even more momentum going in to the festival this Saturday!